Around my house, it’s no secret that pink is my FAVORITE color. My husband joked that I would buy pink poo if they had it. Now I’m not that serious but check these out. Cute, right?
Anyhoo (rhymes with poo), this week’s roundup is all about my favorite color! Enjoy!
- Ever wonder about the history of the color pink, find out at NPR.
- Pale pink and yellow color trends in fashion for Fall 2016 via InStyle.
- A graphic history of pink via Colourlovers.
- Known for being a color for females, read about reclaiming the color pink via The Guardian.
- Pretty up your coffee table with Pink: The Exposed Color in Contemporary Art and Culture via Amazon.
- Art that proves pink is tough via Artnews.com.
- The Smithsonian Institute discusses when girls started wearing pink.
- Ever wonder just what the color pink stands for, find out via Colormatters.com.
- Check out some encouraging articles over at Pink Magazine.
- Find a beautiful career and a beautiful life via Little Pink Book.