Nostalgia and pop culture evoke all kinds of memories. Headbands and legwarmers, Jazzercise and Jane Fonda. Saturday morning cartoons and after school specials. I (LOVE) the 80s! The weekly roundup up this week shows love for pop culture.
- Art prints from Adam Lister via Fab.com always appeal to my inner geek.
- Challenge your art eye with this visual puzzle a la Where’s Waldo called Where’s Warhol.
- Pointillism 3.0 by Gary Andrew Clarke. Clean, minimal and classic.
- How about this company finding new use for the office staple?
- Technology will be forever a symbol in our pop culture but Kim Dong-kyu shows us yesteryear.
- As a mom, I’m always looking for ways to get my son to eat his food. This artist has the right idea.
- Ever wonder how millennials view famous artwork? Read about it over on Refinery 29.
- I’m gonna tell I don’t get it. My son loves it. But it’s pretty dope this cartoon was created by a woman. Sure to be a new pop classic.
Like Totally Rad!!