Here’s a great idea for the Sip n Sew Handbag Party or Make your own Tote Bag class.
Come and make a tote for the bride to be to use on her honeymoon or fill it with all her bridal necessities and present it to her at the end of the event. You can use the same idea for a mom to be.
Learn how to make a tote with We Are F.A.S.H.I.O.N! Here are some ideas once you’ve created your bag.
- Fill a newly sewn Market Tote with groceries and donate it to a local charity food organization
- Fill an Office Tote with office supplies and donate it to Dress for Success for a woman making a new career start or to a recent grad entering the workforce
- Fill a Joe E Tote with crayons, markers,coloring and activity books to take along for a road trip
- Fill a small or medium Catch All Case with feminine hygiene essentials for a tween or teen just starting on her journey into womanhood
- Fill a Downtown Tote with your gym essentials
- Fill a Grande Mom Tote with hospital essentials for a new mom to be or donate to an organization that helps new in need moms
- Fill a Charlotte Tote with beach towels and toys and surprise the kids with a trip to the beach
- Fill a large Catch All Case with a change of clothes, diapers and wipes and keep it as an emergency kit or use it as a great bridal gift filled with essentials like Hollywood Fashion Secrets
Any tote you make will make a great shower, birthday, or bridal gift!