I wish that when I was in design school that I had this kind of opportunity. I’m posting the link and the information here.
- Allows students to create custom fabric and wall media for use in fashion shows or exhibitions.
- Awards recipients $150 in Spoonflower credit. Supports emerging student designers.
- Boosts usage of digitally printed fabrics and wall media.
- Increases awareness of the capabilities of digital printing.
The Spoonflower Emerging Designer Grant was created to support undergraduate and graduate students in pursuit of textile and design degrees worldwide. Recipients selected on a monthly rolling basis will receive an award of $150 in Spoonflower credit to design their own digitally printed fabrics and wall media for use in shows and exhibitions.
Any student currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate textile or fashion design program is eligible to apply. Proof of enrollment is required.
Please provide one of the following:
- A transcript or class list for the current term (must include the date/term)
- A copy or picture of your student ID (must include an expiration date or term)
- A tuition bill for the current term (must include the date/term)
- An official acceptance letter for the upcoming term (must include the matriculation date)
How to Apply To enter, simply complete this online application. We will contact you by email whether or not you are chosen as a grant recipient to let you know the status of your application.